Fire Audit in Mornington
Mornington Fire Audit Service
The audit is an examination of the premises and relevant documents to Confirm how the premises are being managed regarding fire safety.
The audits at mornington are structured in accordance with Australian Standard 4655 – 2005. They are used to check the current adequacy of components, measure compliance with statutory requirements, part of due diligence audit reporting, pre-purchase or sale appraisal, risk management and mitigation and insurance assessment to provide a safe workplace.
Mornington Fire Audit Checklist
It is good practice to document your fire safety measures and make a checklist of the following:
- Fire Risk Assessment.
- Action plans related to any significant findings of the fire risk assessment.
- Emergency plans for the premises (what to do in the event of a fire).
- Staff information on fire safety and dangerous substances.
- Evidence that the following have been tested by a competent person:- Fire detection and warning system; Emergency lighting; Sprinkler System; Ventilation System; Fire fighting equipment; Electrical wiring in the building; Portable appliance testing.
- Report on any additional fire equipment required by legislation or as a safety requirement
- Report upon any issues requiring rectification to enable yearly fire Statement to be submitted
The audit will typically conclude with a walk around your premises. The purpose of this is to confirm the validity of everything discussed
Why Pyro Tech?
Fast and reliable service from an experienced and friendly company. We know the industry, we go above and beyond to make your business safe, and up to date to current Fire Codes in the Mornington region.
Professional and quality service as required under the Essential Services provisions.
We are Certified by FPA Fire Protection Association Certificate II Asset Maintenance (Fire Protection Equipment), National Recognised Training in the Mornington region.
Location Serviced, Mornington
Note: If you are not located in the Mornington region, please do not hesitate to contact us to come to an alternative arrangement.